TIA offers the most extensive and convenient continuing education programs for the 3PL community. Classes and seminars are based on the real-world experiences of industry leaders, and are available 24/7 with open enrollment to fit your busy schedule.
• Certified Transportation Broker
• Partnership Selling in the Supply Chain
• New Broker Course
• Ethics in Transportation Brokerage
• Temperature Control Transport
• Free monthly webinars, and more
Learn more about TIA Education.
Using data reported by more than 3,400 users across the country, TIA Watchdog allows you to review carriers for problems and avoid becoming a victim of fraud. Watchdog is a free service provided to all TIA members.
• View reports of unauthorized re-brokering
• Avoid having loads held hostage
• Know who has back solicited shippers
• Check for history of canceling or no-shows
Learn more about TIA Watchdog.
TIA Model Contracts
Developed and reviewed by a team of transportation attorneys, our model contracts are ready to use, save you thousands in legal fees, and help ensure that you are properly protecting your business.
TIA frameworks are created in conjunction with industry experts in order to give you valuable best practices on running your business and making the right call in tough situations.
• Carrier Selection
• Cargo Claims
• Government Freight
• Combating Fraud
• TIA-United Fresh Produce Transport
TIA Advantage Program
Save money on products and services for your business with special discounts from leading industry vendors.
• Carrier Insurance Monitoring
• Credit Card Processing
• Theft Prevention and Recovery
• TMS Software, and more
Learn more about TIA Advantage.
TIA Capital Ideas Conference and Exhibition
Our annual TIA Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition is where 3PL CEOs and senior managers gather to explore the challenges facing our industry, discuss solutions, and learn about new ways to grow their businesses.
• The only meeting focused solely on the 3PL industry
• Network with over 1,000 member companies of all types and sizes
• Informative education sessions built specifically around the needs of 3PLs
Learn more about TIA Conferences.
TIA Bond offers you unparalleled surety protection with coverage options of $75,000, $100,000 and $250,000.
• TIA Bond Logo on load board lets you stand out to shippers
• Comprehensive claim support not found with cut-rate bond programs
• Save on your bond premiums as a TIA member
Learn more about TIA Bond
TIA’s Government Affairs team works hard to make sure that our members’ voices are heard by lawmakers at the state and federal level.
• Regular meetings with members of Congress to help shape bills that affect the transportation industry
• TIAPAC, our bipartisan political action committee, enables members to have a unified and powerful voice with legislators
• Annual TIA Fly-in to Washington D.C. lets members meet in person with representatives on Capitol Hill
Learn more about TIA Advocacy.
TIA and FIATA
TIA is now the only U.S. affiliate of FIATA (International Federation of Freight Forwarders Association), representing the professional 3PL industry in every country around the globe.
• Affiliation with more than 40,000 3PL companies – one of the largest professional networks in the world
• Eligibility to become an individual member of FIATA , with listing in their online membership directory
• Maintain status for your FIATA group bond with TIA membership
Learn more about FIATA.
TIA publishes a monthly publication, 3PL Perspectives, and an e-mail newsletter, TIA Logistics Weekly, with exclusive articles and insights to keep you up-to-date on industry trends.