"I took the course after already working for a month, but it would have allowed me to show up much more prepared on my first day."
--Sam Heilenbach, Magna Transport Solutions
Teaching your new employees the basics of brokering in addition to your office operations is a challenge, so let TIA ease the burden with our unique New Employee Orientation (NEO) course. This course covers all the basics: rules and regulations, how to sell, business ethics, and more!
For any questions, or a copy of the course objectives, please contact Sean Tucker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 571-982-5074.
- View a demo of the course here: New Employee Orientation Preview
- This course is online and self-paced
- Course consists of 10 learning modules with assessments for each section, as well as a final assessment
- Completion time is between 15-20 hours
- The member price for the course is $525, with a 10 percent discount when registering four or more employees for the course.