TIA's New Broker Kit has the tools you need:
- Transportation Broker’s Manual: Over 160 pages of articles covering every aspect of the intermediary industry - current regulations, marketing and accounting information, and proven business strategies.
- TIA Resource Library Materials: Feature length articles on the legal and licensing requirements to becoming a broker.
- Sample Contracts: A set of sample contracts that you can use immediately to save time and money.
- Financial Services Index: A list of TIA members who offer surety bonds, trust funds, and insurance necessary for you to become a licensed broker.
- Affiliates: Learn about products and services that will enhance your business.
The cost for the kit is $375 for non-members.
What you need to get started in the brokerage industry.
- 1. Acquire your broker's authority
- 2. Obtain a surety bond or Trust fund for $75,000
- 3. Designate a processing agent in each state (When you purchase the New Broker Kit, TIA will file your BOC-3 for the 1st year.)
- 4. Submit an annual filing with the UCR agreement.
TIA's New Broker Course is the course you need if you want to succeed. Learn about all that is offered in the course written by industry experts.
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.