- Two-Day Virtual Event with Congressional Meetings, High-Level Briefings & Exclusive Networking Opportunities
- Advocate on Behalf of the 3PL Industry & Your Business
- Build Personal Relationships with Your Elected Officials
- Meet Your Federal Lobbyists & Learn How They Protect 3PLs
- TIA Members-Only Event
- Registration Fee: Complimentary for TIA Members
VIRTUAL FORUM AGENDA
Whether you are a seasoned veteran to the 2020 TIA 3PL Policy Forum (Policy Forum) or a potential first-time attendee, join fellow TIA Members in helping shape the future of the industry in the nation's capital.
The 2020 Policy Forum will be held virtually over the course of two days, September 30 & October 1, 2020. This virtual forum will be compromised of high-level Agency briefings and congressional meetings with Members of Congress and their staffs.
Over 100 TIA Members participated in the 2019 Policy Forum, where they met with over 200 Members of Congress and their staff to support the 3PL industry, the Motor Carrier Safety Selection Standard, and the USMCSA trade deal.
Very few groups in Washington, DC rival the strong support which TIA receives from its members or hold as many personal meetings with the Members of Congress themselves.
Please Note: TIA Staff provides seamless service to all TIA Members who attend, personally handling all the scheduling for your virtual Capitol Hill meetings on their behalf.