2020 TIA 3PL Policy Forum
- Two-Day Event with Congressional Meetings, High-Level Briefings & Exclusive Dinners
- Walk the Halls of Congress & Advocate on Behalf of the 3PL Industry & Your Business
- Build Personal Relationships with Your Elected Officials
- Meet Your Federal Lobbyists & Learn How They Protect 3PLs
- TIA Members-Only Event
- Registration Fee: $425
- Registration Includes Inability to Attend Insurance (New for 2020)
- TIAPAC Committee of 300 Members Receive a 10% Discount. Please contact email@example.com for additional information.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran to the 2020 TIA 3PL Policy Forum (Policy Forum) or a potential first-time attendee, join fellow TIA Members in helping shape the future of the industry in the nation's capital.
The Policy Forum will be held at JW Marriott Washington, DC September 29-30, 2020. The forum will be compromised of high-level Agency briefings and congressional meetings with your Members of Congress.
Over 100 TIA Members participated in the 2019 Policy Forum, where they met with over 200 Members of Congress and their staff to support the 3PL industry, the Motor Carrier Safety Selection Standard and the USMCSA trade deal.
Very few groups in Washington, DC rival the strong support which TIA receives from its members or hold as many personal meetings with the Members of Congress themselves.
Please Note: TIA Staff provides seamless service to all TIA Members who attend, personally handling all the scheduling for your Capitol Hill meetings on their behalf.
POLICY FORUM AGENDA
INABILITY TO ATTEND INSURANCE
Registration Insurance is now included in all registration fees. This coverage is underwritten Lloyds of London.
You will receive a 100% REFUND if you are unable to attend the event for a reason outside of your control that is covered under the policy. This coverage starts on the date you pay for registration and ends on the first date of the show.