- Two-Day Hybrid Event Featuring In-Person & Virtual Registration Options
- Attend Congressional Meetings, High-Level Briefings & Exclusive Networking Events
- Advocate on Behalf of the 3PL Industry & Your Business
- Build Personal Relationships with Your Elected Officials
- Meet Your Federal Lobbyists & Learn How They Protect 3PLs
- TIA Members-Only Event
Additional Information & Details Will Be Announced in the Coming Weeks.
Whether you are a seasoned veteran of the TIA 3PL Policy Forum or a potential first-time attendee, join fellow TIA Members in helping shape the future of the industry in the nation's capital.
This forum will include high-level Agency briefings and congressional meetings with Members of Congress and their staff. Very few groups in Washington, DC rival the strong support which TIA receives from its members or hold as many personal meetings with the Members of Congress themselves.
Please Note: TIA Staff provides seamless service to all TIA Members who attend, personally handling all the scheduling for in-person and virtual Capitol Hill meetings on their behalf.
For Questions or Additional Information, Please Contact:
Chris Burroughs at firstname.lastname@example.org or (703) 299-5705