Below, You Will Find Listings of Positions Currently Available at TIA.
Interested in Applying for a Position with TIA? Come Join Our Team of Entrepreneurial & Motivated Individuals with a "Members-First" Mindset.
Please Send Your Resume, Cover Letter & Salary Requirements to email@example.com with the Subject Line "Applying for Open Position."
EMPLOYEE BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- 100% Employer-Covered Health Insurance
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- At Least 10 Annual Vacation Days
- At Least 10 Annual Sick Days
- At Least 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- Office Closed Between Christmas & New Year's
- Parking Reimbursement
- Professional Development Stipend
- 5% 401(k) Employer Match
- Potential to Earn Bonus Time Off
- Performance-Based Incentives Program
- Flexible and/or Health Savings Accounts (FSA/HSA)
THE TIA MISSION:
- Promoting the highest ETHICAL STANDARDS through adherence to the TIA Code of Ethics.
- Being your ADVOCATE to shipper and carrier organizations, to Congress, the Administration, and international organizations.
- PROMOTING the use of TIA members by shippers and carriers.
- Providing up to the minute, targeted INFORMATION through email, print, video, and special reports – information members need to expand their business and increase profitability; and about the industry to shippers, carriers, and government officials.
- Providing exceptional EDUCATION programs for 3PL business owners and their employees designed to meet their unique needs to expand their business and increase profitability. TIA provides blended learning options: stand-alone seminars, educational sessions at meetings, our Certified Transportation Broker Program, and our online training center.
- Conducting RESEARCH to help members reach the next level of success.
- Enabling NETWORKING opportunities for members to work with other members for their mutual benefit to share information with each other about what works and what does not work.
- Offering member benefit programs through the TIA Advantage Program that return direct SAVINGS on products and services that members need to expand their business and increase profitability.
THE TIA VISION:
- TIA will continue to be the LEADING PROVIDER of resources, education, information, advocacy, and connections to advance professional standards, business practices, and the overall image and credibility of the profession and its ultimate contribution to society.
- TIA will continue to be the TRUSTED VOICE for third-party logistics companies, recognizing the diverse needs of our members - while speaking with one voice to shippers, carriers, government officials, and international organizations.
THE TIA CULTURE:
- TIA Staff is COMMITTED to advancing the interests of the association;
- TIA Staff is PASSIONATE about the 3PL and association management industries;
- TIA Staff is DRIVEN to succeed and achieve individual, departmental and association-wide goals;
- TIA Staff is SUPPORTIVE, working together across departments and roles to provide our members with the best services and tools available;
- TIA Staff is RECEPTIVE, welcoming new perspectives and outside-the-box ideas and suggestions; and
- TIA Staff is GROWING as the association seeks to expand the benefits and services it offers to members.