Our TOP priority is the health and safety of our conference attendees, employees, and staff supporting the 2021 TIA Policy Forum.
In partnership with the JW Marriott Washington, D.C., TIA will adhere to all official government and local authority guidance, as well as any venue or location-specific regulations.
We will continue to monitor the evolving situation and guidelines.
DUTY OF CARE MEASURES:
Last Update: August 6, 2021
The safety of our attendees and staff is our highest priority. The safety measures listed below follow the CDC and local authority guidelines.
TIA cannot provide specific risk levels for event activities. Before participating, it is essential to consider your own personal situation and the risk to you, other attendees, and staff. As health and safety conditions continue to evolve, our duty of care measures are as follows:
- As of Saturday, July 31, the Mayor of the District of Columbia has mandated that "everyone over the age of 2, regardless of vaccination status, shall wear a mask in public indoor settings." We will require all conference attendees to wear a mask indoors when not actively eating or drinking.
- All TIA staff supporting the Policy forum on-site are vaccinated.
- The Event App will be available for event-specific safety materials and information.
- Custom signage will be placed throughout the venue indicating required health and safety protocol and recommended attendee behavior.
- All programming areas have been designed to take into consideration a variety of comfort levels.
- Meeting rooms will have a varying degree of social distancing and spaced-out seating.
- There will be reserved times between programming for standard room refreshes.
Working with the JW Marriott, Washington, D.C., we intend to deliver a safe event, allowing for our attendees, speakers, sponsors, and vendors to connect, learn, and lobby on Capitol Hill effectively and, most importantly, safely.
2021 TIA 3PL POLICY FORUM IS POWERED BY: