Developed by respected experts in the transportation field, these articles provide first-hand insight into the world of transportation brokerage. The library contains:
- Agent Development
- Cargo Claims Management
- Cargo Theft
- Creating Competitive Advantage / Competitive Position & One-page Strategic Plan
- Credit and Cash Flow
- Dealing with Agents: Best Practices
- Don’t be a Victim
- Employee vs. Independent Contractor
- How Do I Add An International Freight Component To My 3PL Business?
- Legal and Licensing Requirements to Becoming a Broker
- Mexican Logistics Manual
- Personnel Handbook
- Schramm v. Foster: Can Brokers Be Held Liable for Catastrophic Personal Injury?
- Small Company Concerns
- Strategic Issues for Small Third Party Logistic Businesses
- Trade Credit Insurance
- Top 3 Compensation Menu Choices
If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.