- Summit Virtual CFO Services by Anders specializes in offering virtual CFO services. The cost of hiring a full-time CFO can range from $175,000 to over $480,000 per year, plus vacations, bonuses, and other benefits. With Summit Virtual CFO Services by Anders, you get a dedicated Virtual CFO and a team of accountants, CPAs, and tax professionals to help your business accelerate growth, navigate change and achieve success–all at a fraction of what it costs to hire an in-house, full-time CFO. At Summit Virtual CFO by Anders, we offer comprehensive financial reporting, forecasting, and a variety of tax services that give you deeper insight into your business, ultimately creating a roadmap to reach your professional goals.
- To increase profit and improve cash flow, you need key financial metrics and a dynamic forecast based on solid data. Our experienced CFOs teach you how to use KPIs to pull the right levers, so you can focus on the practice of law.
- With three different service levels – each with à la carte options – you only pay for exactly what you need. Once you choose what level you need, you’ll work with the onboarding team to get caught up with your existing processes. They look at your past books, build a forecasting model and set of KPIs, and do an audit of your financial statements/chart of accounts to make sure everyone is on the same page.
WE SPECIALIZE IN THE TRANSPORTATION + LOGISTICS INDUSTRY
A solid financial model of your operational decisions is the secret to successful scaling. Our experienced CFOs create a dynamic forecast to help you analyze how those decisions impact your cash flow and financial statements.
Our Virtual CFO Service may be a perfect fit for you if:
- your business has reached over $2 million in annual revenue.
- your company has grown to the point that you need professional financial advice but can’t yet afford a full-time CFO or controller.
- you’re looking to replace an existing CFO and don’t need an on-site CFO on a daily basis.
- you need strategic support, at an affordable, fixed rate.
With three different service levels – each with à la carte options – you only pay for exactly what you need.