Roanoke Insurance Group Inc. is a specialty insurance broker focused on surety bond and insurance solutions for logistics service providers, customs brokers and companies managing supply chains.
Founded in 1935, Roanoke was the ﬁrst provider of customs import bonds as well as the ﬁrst appointed ATA Carnet provider in the United States. Roanoke has decades of partnership with the trade community as a trusted provider of insurance, surety bonds, ATA Carnet products and specialty services.
TIA has partnered with Avalon Risk Management, an industry leading insurance broker to develop a quality bond program that holds true to our Integrity and Value.
- Our bond program satisfies the FMCSA (MAP 21) requirements for property broker and freight forwarder authorities with a $75,000 bond that’s available for all, while the $100,000 and $250,000 limits are available just for TIA members.
- Shippers and carriers know that TIA can recognize legitimate claims with the understanding of what should (and should not) be paid as a claim against a broker’s bond.
- If you are a start-up company, we can typically accept financials for a related company (i.e. parent/sister company) or personal tax returns/financial history of a corporate officer. If another party is supplying the financials to review, this third party would need to sign as an Additional Indemnitor on our forms.
- TIA members participating in the TIA Bond Program are listed on all major load boards and credit reporting sites
Now also offers an Excess/Gap insurance solution!
Redkik is a global software company with the mission to simplify and improve the insurance industry for all parties within logistics and transportation.
- Integrate our insurance solution in to your current booking system.
- Add a new revenue stream to your bottomline.
- Bring more value to your customers and increase your customer base.
- No annual fees.
- Per shipment pricing based on actual value and needs.
Our transitional, embedded InsurTech solution will change the way you perceive insurance and relieve business flow constraints while strengthening customer relationships and increase your bottom line.
Insurance provided by Roanoke Insurance Group
Reliance Partners is the fastest-growing and most diverse privately-held insurance brokerage in the country with a sole focus on the transportation and logistics space. We leverage our RUBI Program (Reliance Usage-Based Insurance) to cover high-value loads and unique commodities on a one-off basis.
In addition to this program, we write comprehensive annual policies and provide services that include:
- Primary Cargo/ Broad Contingent Cargo
- API Integrable Excess Cargo and Spot Coverage
- Broker Auto Liability/ Third Party Liability
- Professional Liability/ E&O
- Cyber Liability
- Surety Bonds
- Directors & Officers and Employment Practices
- 3rd Party Trailer Leasing Liability
- Workers Compensation
- All Lines of Trucking Insurance for Every Fleet Size
- Safety Consulting/ Insurance Consulting
Contact Graham Gonzales to set up a 5-10 minute demo on how our RUBI Program may help you make the most of your capacity.
email@example.com or (p) 615-850-1967
Are you working with someone that knows your business?
Since 1998, Avalon has been serving the 3PL industry by providing insurance, surety and claims management solutions. We’ve partnered with TIA to offer members tailored programs and coverages that support their operational needs – in the office and on the road.
Combined Transit Liability Program
- Contingent Cargo Liability
- Primary Cargo Liability/Shippers Interest
- Contingent Auto Liability
- Errors & Omissions
Commercial Business & Executive Risk Insurance
- Commercial General Liability/Umbrella/ Workers Compensation
- Cyber Liability
- Directors & Officers Liability/Employment Practices Liability
- TIA Bond
- SDDC Bonds
- FIATA Group Bond Program