TIA 2018 Conference Scholarship Recipients Announced
For Immediate Release
Alexandria, VA – February 28, 2018 – The Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) has announced the recipients of the six scholarships that will enable professionals in the logistics industry to attend TIA’s 2018 Capital Ideas Conference & Exhibition in Palm Desert, CA, April 8-11, 2018.
Two sets of scholarships were available this year:
Four scholarships for first-time attendees sponsored in full by Avalon Risk Management. Winners include:
- Jim Devine – L&M Transportation Services Inc.
- Nicole Dunbar – Hybrid Logistics Inc.
- Guillaume Gladu – G. Roch Consultant Ltd.
- Chad Martin – A.M. Transport Services, Inc.
Two full scholarships for women in logistics sponsored by Aljex Software. Winners include:
- Danielle DeMasters – Segura Express International
- Destiny Jimenez – 1st Choice Logistics LLC
Scholarships recipients will receive complimentary airfare and four-night hotel stay as well as waived registration fees. To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants are required write an essay, be first-time TIA conference attendees and have a minimum of two years’ experience in the third-party logistics industry.