TIA Awards 31 Logistics Professionals Coveted Professional Designation
JULY 29, 2020 – ALEXANDRIA, VIRGINIA – Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA), the voice of third-party logistics, announced today that 31 logistics professionals were granted the designation of Certified Transportation Broker (CTB). The CTB is the 3PL industry’s premier and most widely recognized designation, and is earned after a rigorous three-month course and comprehensive examination.
“The CTB study course will unquestionably help further your career as a transportation broker and will increase your knowledge of the industry dramatically,” said CTB Graduate William Burns, Owner of Devote Dispatchers. “I would recommend that anyone who is looking to be a leader or just improve as a broker take this course. It is worth every penny!”
TIA’s CTB professional designation allows brokers to differentiate themselves within the marketplace by demonstrating core competencies in three tested sections to include 3PL basics and business basic skills, contracts and pricing, and regulatory environment and legal issues.
TIA congratulates the following logistics professionals on receiving the CTB designation following their passing of the comprehensive CTB examination administered on June 27, 2020:
- Joshua Anderson, CTB | Choptank Transport
- Christopher P. Beaty, CTB | Warren Transport Inc.
- Jacob Beller, CTB | Reliant Transportation, Inc.
- Ed Berry, CTB | BR Williams
- Greg Braswell, CTB | Jorstin Transportation Services
- Jeff Buchanan, CTB | Tucker Company Worldwide
- Jim Burke, CTB | Reliant Transportation, Inc.
- Amy H. Buteau, CTB | JBS Logistics
- Nicholas A. Castaneda, CTB | ILG Logistics
- Danny Christensen, CTB | Integrity Logistics
- Toni Christofferson, CTB | Liquid Freight
- Kelsey Collar, CTB | WOW Logistics
- Nicholas Dawson, CTB | Reliant Transportation, Inc.
- Christopher Fleming, CTB | McLeod Software
- Alison Garza, CTB | McLeod Software
- Caleb Goedeken, CTB | Reliant Transportation, Inc.
- Timothy Hughes, CTB | Simple Logistics LLC
- Trent Jeary, CTB | Reliant Transportation, Inc.
- Mitchell Lewis, CTB | Fetch Freight
- Daniel Joseph Manick, CTB | ILG Logistics
- Brett Matson, CTB | ILG Logistics
- Jennifer Messick, CTB | Choptank Transport
- John R. Mims, CTB | Sandlapper Partners, LLC
- William M. Moore, Jr., CTB | Coastal Transportation & Logistics
- Eli O’Quinn, CTB | McLeod Software
- Ashley Rubendall, CTB | Translogistics Inc.
- Cody Dean Ruthruff, CTB | Integrity Logistics
- Darla Shaw, CTB | Intercity Direct LLC
- Michael Sorensen, CTB | Reliant Transportation, Inc.
- Eduardo Yanez, CTB | Reliant Transportation, Inc.
- Jocelyn A. Zhunio, CTB | Translogistics Inc.
In addition to sponsoring the CTB Examination, TIA also offers an in-depth, 12-week CTB Online Study Course, which can be used by course participants to further prepare for the comprehensive CTB examination. Please visit TIA online to learn more about the CTB program.
Transportation Intermediaries Association (TIA) is the professional organization of the $214 billion third-party logistics industry. TIA is the only organization exclusively representing transportation intermediaries of all disciplines doing business in domestic and international commerce. TIA is the voice of transportation intermediaries to shippers, carriers, government officials and international organizations.